Job Title: Director Information Technology : Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Station : CENG
Location: MD : Lusby
Job Family:Information Technology : Staff
Performs the leadership duties of a Supervisor. Is the single point of contact for Information Technology to the Site Vice President. Oversees the development, enhancement, and support of business and plant IT systems. Interfaces between corporate IT and the site and ensures compliance with approved IT standards while maintaining a strong site focus. Member of Fleet Leadership Team and participates in Fleet and Site business initiatives and planning. Supports safe, reliable and economical operation of nuclear station activities.
Reports To: VP CENG IT (Direct) and Site Vice President
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (*essential job functions)
1. Responsible for all plant and business IT at the site (Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant).
2. Interfaces between corporate IT and the plant, by reviewing project plans, schedules, and estimates, and monitoring projects in progress and impacts to the site.
3. Oversees all infrastructures IT at the site.
4. Focuses on ensuring that proper change management and applications integration activities are included in all project plans and monitoring projects to ensure the planned tasks are completed.
5. Is responsible for ongoing communications with CENG client supervision and management to ensure IT supports the plant business needs.
6. Oversees the scheduling and maintenance of required plant IT corrective and preventive maintenance.
7. Recommends to the various plant groups which system is best suited to meet those groups particular needs.
8. Develops training programs and procedures for plant personnel in the proper operation and maintenance of computers and peripheral equipment.
9. Responsible for qualification, training and maintenance of training records for Station IT Staff.
10. Keeps abreast of the Companys Quality Assurance Program, including administrative
requirements and the various codes, standards and regulatory guides under which computer
maintenance is performed.
11. Develops and is responsible for compliance with formal written procedures as required by the Company and federal regulations.
12. Keeps records of testing and maintenance activities.
13. Develops and maintains site IT budget and performs business planning. Partners with the lines of business to develop an integrated IT strategy and business plan.
14. Is responsible for overseeing the activities of consultants and contractors used on site IT projects.
15. Directs and controls the evaluation, negotiations, and selection of software, consulting and contracting services
16. Conveys vision, mission and core values and leads achievement of department, site:wide and CENG goals.
17. Measures performance through cost:effective collection, interprets data and reports a